WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE !!!

My name is Hem Bunrak, but you can call me Rak!

It is my pleasure to help you to enjoy all the beauty of Siem Reap Angkor in Cambodia. My transportation services (motorbike, tuk-tuk, taxi or minibus-van) will put you at ease as you explore the famous attractions and hidden treasures of Siem Reap and the world famous temples of Angkor. Siem Reap is one of Cambodia's most beloved provinces. There is so much to see and to enjoy.

When you arrive in Siem Reap, you will probably need transportation and this is where I can help you!

I will be very happy to greet you FREE at the airport, the bus station or the boat dock and take you to your hotel or guesthouse in Siem Reap. After you have settled into your new home away from home, you may wish to see some of the local sites such as the old markets, restaurants and bars which can usually be done on foot, but you will need to find a good driver you can trust to visit the temples, mountains, waterfalls, and floating villages and many other areas away from Siem Reap town .... and that good driver is ME!

Please contact me to make a transportation reservation at least a day or two in advance by emailing hembunrak@yahoo.com

You can also phone me at 855-92-932-199 from outside of Cambodia or 092-932-199 after you arrive in Siem Reap.


Thank you!

This is my website and I hope it will help you to make your plans for visiting Siem Reap Angkor. Please check out the descriptions of my transportation services and also several pages which describe the temples at Angkor and many other things you can do when you’re in Cambodia.

And if you want to know more about me, then click on “about me”!!

I look forward to meeting you and showing you MY Cambodia.

Thanks again ....

Rak